So I started using this small 1.5mL/0.05fl. oz. packet of Origins Plantscription Anti-aging Power Eye Cream by accident ^.^"
How, you say? Well, I was rummaging through my skincare drawer and found this packet and thought to combine it with the Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Treatment I'm currently using, because they're the same stuff.
How, you say? Well, I was rummaging through my skincare drawer and found this packet and thought to combine it with the Plantscription Anti-Aging Eye Treatment I'm currently using, because they're the same stuff.
Turns out they're *not* the same stuff.
These are two different eye creams in the same Plantscription line. Like an idiot I squeezed the sample packet of the Eye Cream into the full size jar of Eye Treatment I'm using, then I stared at them and wondered why they're two different colors, one a nude-colored gel-cream and the other obviously an opaque soft white cream. *head desk*


So yeah, I'm trying my best to use the Eye Cream without mixing it with the Eye Treatment too much. Like the Eye Treatment, it's also unscented, which I appreciate. Despite being a soft cream, it's not that much more moisturizing than the Eye Treatment in a gel-cream formula, still not thick enough for nighttime use for me. It's probably better a daytime eye cream than a nighttime one. Once I finish up my current daytime eye creams, L'Occitane Divine Eyes and Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream, I'll move this eye cream to daytime and find something else thicker for nighttime.




0 Comments