Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Origins A Perfect World Antioxidant Cleanser

Back in August, Origins had a nice sale so I picked up a few things to try, including this 50mL1.7fl. oz. travel size tube of A Perfect World Antioxidant Cleanser.


My mom loves Ojon shampoos so I also bought two travel size tubes of the Moisture Therapy Shampoo for her to bring on her cruise trip with my dad.

This is a liquid foaming face wash. It doesn't foam like the Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash but actually cleanses better without stripping. My face feels really nice and clean but comfortable afterwards. It smells amazing too, like fresh kumquat peels, sweet with a tinge of bitterness and nothing syrupy like Ole Henriksen Truth Serum. This is one of the rare foaming face washes hubby and I are really enjoying. I'll definitely get a full size next time there's a good promotion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments