Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum

Just one week after moving home, my nose, cheeks, and chin all started flaking :( So what did I do but dig out this little 7.5mL/0.25fl. oz. tube of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum and the Ultra Repair Cream, which I'll review next. 


This serum's an unscented super light crystal clear gel which I incorporated into my morning routine, reserving nights for the combo of Boscia Sake Treatment Water and Sake Balm that has been working so well.

It feels really nice on, like that ahhh sensation that my thirsty skin just craves. It goes on clean, absorbs completely and quickly, and leaves my face soft and ready for moisturizer.

I only use about a pea-size amount each time, and this 0.25fl oz. tube has been lasting me for 3-4 weeks now. So I'd guess the full size 1oz. bottle would probably last 3-4 months with daily morning use, which is pretty darn good for $36! I'd totally repurchase when there's a good promotion :)

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum:
Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Soluble Collagen, Methyl Gluceth-20, Colloidal Oatmeal, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Allantoin, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Nitrate, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Phosphate, EDTA, Glyoxal.
***List of ingredients from First Aid Beauty.

Post a Comment

0 Comments